ATL HDI 5000
The Philips HDI 5000 sets a new benchmark for diagnostic ultrasounds. It features SonoCT Real-Time Compound Imaging – a breakthrough in panoramic image quality. It delivers unparalleled capabilities by any other ultrasound system.
The ATL HDI 5000 has an amped-up processing power and a revamped user-friendly ergonomics along with its advances in imaging technology. It is a no-brainer choice for professionals looking for the best in imaging, user comfort, and processing power.
- HD Digital Broadband Beamformer, and zoom
- 512 Digital Processed Broadband Channels
- Quicksave User defined presets
- Cineloop (up to 800 frames)
- Microfine Greyscale, and Broadband Flow Color Imaging
- M-Mode, and Color Flow
- CW and PW Doppler
- Color Power Angio, and Triplex Imaging
- Chroma Colorization Imaging
- Easy to operate graphical user interface
- SuperKey function
- Dimensions: Height 61 in., Width 28.1 in., Depth 38.3 in. 480 lbs
Applications Abdominal, Advanced Breast Imaging, Cardiac, Neonatal, OB-GYN, Pediatric Cardiac, Small Parts, Stress Echo, TEE, Transcranial Doppler, Vascular, Venous